Press materials for interviews and links to previous places where Carrie has appeared.
If you're interested in interviewing Carrie or collaborating with her in some way, the best way to reach out is by filling out the form at the link below. She'll review requests at her earliest convenience and get back to you ASAP.
If you need Carrie's bio, photos, and other relevant information for an upcoming interview or other collaboration, find them here—
Click any images to download.
Carrie Bennett, MS
With multiple degrees in biology, nutrition, and bodywork, Carrie's relentless enthusiasm to learn has made her one of the leading educators in the emerging field of quantum biology. She combines deep research and clear explanations of the complex quantum mechanisms at play in the human body to teach people how to use light, water, and nature to thrive. Carrie is a sought-after speaker and guest lecturer. She currently sees clients in her online practice. She is also the lead faculty member and on the Board of Advisors for the Quantum Biology Collective, the world’s premier certification for Applied Quantum Biology in clinical practice.
Carrie Bennett, MS
As a college athlete, supposedly at the pinnacle of health, Carrie began suffering chronic joint issues and insomnia. After her first child was born, she developed debilitating stomach pain, adrenal fatigue, and brain fog. Armed with a BS in Biology, an MS in Nutrition, and certifications as a personal trainer, massage therapist, and breathing coach, she still couldn't find the root of her issues. That's when she found quantum biology. Now, as an online educator, clinician, and faculty member of the Quantum Biology Collective, Carrie's mission is to teach her clients how to create a healing environment by applying quantum health strategies around light, water, electrons, and mitochondrial support. Given these tools, clients who have spent years trying to improve their health—just as Carrie did—finally experience powerful healing and lasting benefits.
A Selection of Recent Appearances
- Nature is Our Default Mode | The Earth Keeper's Podcast
- Still Sick? The Sun Can Help | Wise Traditions Podcast
- Understanding Quantum Energy to Optimize Our Health with Carrie Bennett | A Little More Good Podcast
- Living Quantum-ly with Carrie Bennett | The Beats with Kelly Kennedy
- Mitochondria, Sound Therapy, Hormones, Circadian Rhythm & Mental Health | BusySuperhuman
- Cellular Hydration & Quantum Health Strategies with Carrie Bennett | The Nourished Soul Podcast with Dr. Kelli Ritter
- Interview with Carrie Bennett: Infrared Light, Exclusion Zone Water, and Quantum Health Strategies | Get Lean Eat Clean with Brian Gryn
- Understanding sunlight for health and healing with Carrie Bennett | Irene Lyon
- What real cellular hydration & mitochondrial health is all about with Carrie Bennett | Irene Lyon
- Quantum Health: Light, (Exclusion Zone) Water & Magnetism w/ Carrie Bennett | The Red Light Report with Dr. Mike Belkowski
Why traditional hormone balancing methods often fail & what to do instead with Carrie Bennett | The Evolving Wellness Podcast with Sarah Kleiner Wellness
- How LEPTIN is the key to balancing your hormones at any age | The Evolving Wellness Podcast with Sarah Kleiner Wellness
- Quantum Interconnections with Carrie Bennett | Mind, Body, & Soil Podcast with Kate Kavanaugh
- Humans + Photosynthesis with Carrie Bennett | This Plus That with Brandi Stanley
- Biohacks for Complex Chronic Illness with Carrie Bennett | Overcoming Chronic Illness with Dr. Bryan J. Rade, ND
- Awaken Your Quantum Self-Healer with Carrie Bennett | BEautifully Unwinding with Tisha Weber
- Quantum Biology & Sleep With Carrie Bennett | The Sleep Whisperer Podcast
Understanding Quantum Biology to Heal Your Body | Bodies Built Better Podcast with Jackie Tann
- Quantum Health with Carrie Bennett | Healthpath
Carrie B. Wellness
Helping you live quantum-ly.
Want 10% off?
Sign up for my email list below and I'll send you a discount code for 10% off ANY of my digital courses (including bundles)!
I don't send spam & you can unsubscribe at any time!