Practitioner Mentorship Program
Ten weeks of group mentorship for anyone well-versed in quantum and circadian biology, now ready to take your knowledge from the “classroom" into real life—actually working with clients.
Like going from med school to residency, but for quantum health.
Or Find Out More Below
Whether you’re a new or a seasoned practitioner, mentorship with me will help you learn the specific strategies and approaches I use to move clients from intake to improved health outcomes condensed from 20 years of practice in quantum biology, applied clinical nutrition, massage therapy, and personal training…all while skipping past the early mistakes I made. It's like getting a front-row seat inside my brain, seeing exactly how I analyze client health issues and why I make certain recommendations.
Or, You Could...
Would you like to...
Be among a cohort of quantum-informed practitioners who can give you feedback on approaching current client concerns and a community of people aligned together at the leading edge of health?
Would you like to...
Become one of the most raved-about clinicians in your field of expertise because you’ll not only have created a truly unique niche by combining your quantum knowledge with your own area of practice (dentistry, massage, etc.), but you’ll also have a clear strategy to help clients achieve real results?
Would you like to...
Get guidance, as well as literal protocols and pre-made templates, from someone in clinical practice for more than 20 years so that you don't have to create it all yourself or spend time searching for templates and strategies online?
- 2024 Cohort Dates:
Each live cohort is 10 weeks long. The last cohort began on February 7th and will run through April 10th, 2024.
After this cohort, I plan to only offer mentorship once or twice a year, moving forward. To help practitioners with the basics more quickly, I plan to sell on-demand lessons with an ability to join my ongoing Practitioner Support Group (two monthly live calls for practitioners or those in health-related work). If you're interested in knowing when those on-demand lessons launch, sign up here to be notified.
- Limited Space:
Capped at 30 people per cohort
- Registration Deadline:
I take new registrants up until the start of each cohort or until 30 participants have committed by paying.
Either taking my On-Demand Practitioner Trainings or being certified in quantum biology (a previous graduate or in the current cohort). You don't have to purchase all of the on-demand trainings, but you do need to self-determine if you feel very competent in the basics of quantum biology before joining my mentorship.
- Open To:
Those with established practices AND those who are new health practitioners or who want to start a new health practice (online, in person, or otherwise).
Once weekly over Zoom, on Wednesdays starting at 12pm ET (usually 90-120 mins, but be prepared to block off 2 hours if you plan to attend live). You don't have to attend live and you can also come for as long as you want during any specific session. But attending live is the ONLY way you'll be able to ask for client feedback or pose questions to me, so your success as a practitioner will be heavily enhanced by your attendance and participation.
A mix of roundtables, Q&As, and lectures. We’ll take time to review case studies—your clients and/or mine—and go over things like intake forms. We’ll dig into specific, real-world examples and discuss how you, others in the cohort, and I might go about helping that client. We’ll also discuss how we might interpret and prioritize data when getting intake information in order to set the client up with a great protocol from the start. We’ll also talk about how we tweak and monitor these protocols over time for your clients to reach their goals. I'll do some teaching, as well.
Planned Program Material
Every cohort will vary slightly, depending on what's most needed for current participants, but the following material is what I plan to cover for each cohort and serves as a good general outline of what you can expect.
How to get to the heart of the problem with your client using only intake questionnaires, questions, and an initial interview:
- What to ask in intake forms
- What additional materials or information to gather
- What to ask during an initial interview
- What to look for in all of this data, how to get to the key pain point behind it all, and what the likely root cause is, given what you're seeing and hearing
- Then, considering what we interpret as the root cause from a quantum, circadian, and holistic perspective:
- Where to start with quantum strategies: light, water, mitochondria, sleep, Earthing, cold, deuterium, red light therapy, sauna, etc.?
- What additional support is needed for this client right off the bat?
- Mindset coaching
- What to use to track client progress
- Case study practice, reviewing actual clients Carrie had/has
- Getting very comfortable with interpreting the information presented to you so you know how to set your client up for success in their initial appointment
Adding in lab work, functional tests, blood work, etc.
- Most clients will have additional information that can give you clues (these are supplemental to the questionnaire, questions, and interview but can give us additional information to assist clients at their initial appointment)
- Basic bloodwork
- Lipid panel
- Thyroid panel
- Interpreting electrolytes
- Cortisol, melatonin, leptin
- GI tests
- DUTCH and other hormone testing
- Heavy metals/toxins
- Case study practice, reviewing actual clients Carrie had/has with this additional information added, to get comfortable with setting your client up with a successful protocol
The "nitty-gritty" of what I do when clients need support with the following:
- Complete quantum lifestyle
- Hydration (what type of water, how much, what about therapeutic waters like hydrogen water or silica water?, etc.)
- Digestion (low stomach acid, bloating, pain, excessive gas)
- Elimination (how to support bowel movements, how to help clients interpret them)
- Detoxification (learn the correct order of operations to support clients with detox!)
- Emotional/Nervous System Support
- Mineral balancing
- Adrenal/thyroid issues
- Chronic fatigue/chronic pain
- High blood pressure & heart disease
- Autoimmune conditions
Example Cheat Sheets & Bonus Video Lessons
Again, each group's needs will vary, but here are some likely samples of what you can expect me to cover in supplemental materials like "cheat sheets" or bonus videos if we don't get to them during live calls or if an answer in one of our live calls could use a supplemental explanation or pre-created documentation you can use in your own practice. You'll also receive access to any PRIOR supplemental resources I've provided to previous cohorts.
Which labs I like to review (like fasting leptin, hs-CRP, fasting insulin, etc.), optimal ranges, and what it suggests to me when it is out of range.
Why optimizing this & leptin are keys to balancing out all other pathways & how to optimize this panel.
Interpreting the NAQ
What I look for in this standard symptomatic intake form, what patterns I see in a client's answers, and more.
Proper Redox, Drain, & Detox Protocols
There's a very specific order needed to support clients' ability to detoxify—especially in complex cases. I'll take you through exactly what each step entails, the strategies to use with clients, and the order of operations with each step to ensure client results.
Reading All Other Functional Labs/Tests from a Quantum Perspective
How I read client lab tests (HTMA, DUTCH, GI Map, etc.) and what data are obsolete (most of it!), which data matter, key takeaways to look for, and what to do with the information in order to structure it into a client protocol.
Quantum Explanations For Chronic Diseases
You will have access to Carrie's detailed document with the quantum/circadian mechanism behind over 20 chronic conditions in order to have a framework with which to address clients facing these states.
Meet Your Mentor
Quantum Health Educator & Clinician
- Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Breathwork Coach
Hi, I'm Carrie Bennett, otherwise known as Carrie B. I've been in clinical practice for more than 20 years, and over the course of those two decades, I've observed that clients come to me with much more complex issues than ever before. For example, what used to be "just leaky gut" is now leaky gut with three autoimmune conditions, chronic migraine, and insomnia. As I began to get more and more of these complex cases, I had to equip myself with a massive amount of research and knowledge to pull from to assist these people. Along the way, I made mistakes, tweaked protocols countless times, and continued to acquire as much up-to-date information as possible. This mentorship is my opportunity to pass all of this knowledge onto you—in a structure that makes you the best clinician possible without having to dedicate massive amounts of your own extra time doing research, or the need to play around with trial and error.
Hear what previous cohort members say about my mentorship.
“Carrie not only provides accurate scientific information but the 'why' and the 'how,’ which was why I’ve had several big 'ah-ha moments’ working with her. Despite having a Ph.D. in molecular biology, I’ve learned a lot from Carrie—far better and more applicable to daily life and clients than anything I ever learned at university. She has wonderful energy and is great at handling questions professionally and non-egotistically.”
Quantum Health Coach