Did you know we have a seasonal rhythm called our infradian rhythm? And that we can change our habits with the seasons in order to support our health, mitochondria, circadian rhythms, metabolism, and more?
In this webinar replay, Carrie goes over:
- Quantum habits that can be maximized at key times of the year
- Why seasonal/local eating supports mitochondria
- How to use seasonal changes for gut health, brain function, and metabolism
- And more!
When you purchase, you'll receive lifetime access to the replay.
The webinar replay also comes with accessibility and learning needs built-in—
- The video is fully searchable by keyword/topic.
- All lessons are broken up into SHORT chunks, usually between 5-10 minutes.
- Your progress will be saved, so no need to remember where you left off.
- The video has captions you can turn off/on.
- It includes a downloadable English transcript in .txt format.
- I hope to add a downloadable Spanish transcript in the future.
- It also includes a downloadable .mp3 audio file if you'd like to listen rather than watch.
- And the video can be slowed down to as low as .5x speed or up to 2x speed in .25x increments, depending on your learning needs.